UI/UX Designer | CLOSED
- Plan and run on site research activities to understand the customer business and users’ needs, most often through meetings and interviews with users and stakeholders, observation, journey mapping and task analysis;
- Design and test coherent Information Architecture through the structuring of features and flows, then translate them into navigation and/or interaction mechanisms;
- Create high fidelity mockups with real content following UI patterns, best practices, design principles, with an above average sense for aesthetics and an urge to refine and iterate both graphics and interactions;
- Test your ideas and mockups for usefulness, usability and feasibility with users and development teams. Iterate based on feedback;
- Copywriting and Storytelling through creation of comprehensive and compelling mockups end to end, following customer’s business real use cases;
- Cooperate and coordinate your own work with the work of other design and development teams.
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- A good sense to understand user’s knowledge and mental models and translate that into user interfaces that they can relate and use easily;
- A natural inclination to be very detailed, from research to mockups to specifications;
- Capable of creating and delivering high fidelity mockups and functional prototypes, both to customers and internal teams;
- Analytical and creative thinking skills;
- Experience engaging and communicating with stakeholders, aligning user expectations and project requirements;
- Proven expertise turning complex business challenges into simple and engaging digital experiences;
- Being proactive and productive in collaboration with several design and development teams;
- Experience designing within guidelines compliances, producing design specifications and assets for development;
- Availability to travel for medium term periods (periods of 1 week at a time is not unusual);
- Knowledge and experience of design industry tools such as Sketch and Zeplin, for designing, prototyping and UI specification. Experience with Adobe Suite is a plus;
- Experience working in agile environments specially with development teams working in Scrum.
Proficiency in English written and spoken.
- Integration in a dynamic, experienced and friendly team;
- Technical, behavioural and linguistics training opportunities;
- Career development;
- A program of partnerships with different companies in the fields of leisure, health and wellness, training, among others.