1. What information do we collect?
We ask for your personal indentification information when you fill out an application form, answer a survey, exchange correspondence with us or participate in other activities that may exist on our website. It is always your choice to proceed when we ask for personal information. However, if you do not wish to provide the requested personal information, you may not be able to obtain certain information that we only provide to identified users. Likewise, when you visit our website, we will collect information known as clickstreams (IP address, domain name, etc.). This information, combined with the data you have provided, allows us to adjust the functioning of our website to improve the experience of your visits.
2. How do we use the collected information?
We use personal information in the following ways:
- To consider it in recruitment processes;
- To provide information about our products and services;
- To send newsletters, informational emails or surveys;
- To help us create content that is relevant to you;
- To help us create better products and services.
We may share the data from your application with our clients as part of the recruitment process for integration into projects and teams.
We do not share your data with any other company or organization outside the scope of recruitment.
3. How do we protect your information?
To ensure the security of your personal information, we use different security measures. Your personal information is stored on secure networks, which can only be accessed by a limited number of people who have access privileges and are committed to respecting and maintaining the confidentiality of such information.
Notwithstanding these measures, when you provide personal information on the Internet there is always a risk that it may be intercepted and used by third parties beyond our control, despite all our efforts to prevent this.
4. What do we mean by personal data? What principles do we apply?
4.1 Data Collection and Processing
Personal data means any information, of any nature, regardless of its support (including sound and image) and collection method, concerning an identified or identifiable natural person.
DELLENT collects and processes the personal data that is voluntarily provided by the holder of the personal data (Holder) by completing the various forms on our website, in person, by phone, by mail and by email.
Any information that the holder provides in this way will only be used for the purpose described and in compliance with data protection legislation.
The data is stored and preserved for a period of time that depends on the purpose for which the information is processed, and whether or not there are legal requirements that oblige the retention of data for a minimum period of time. When there is no specific legal requirement, the data will be stored and kept only for the period necessary for the purposes that motivated their collection or subsequent processing, after which they will be deleted.
4.2 General Principles Applicable to Data Processing
In terms of general principles concerning the processing of personal data, DELLENT makes sure that the data processed from the holder are:
- Subjected to a lawful, fair and transparent treatment in relation to the holder;
- Collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes, not being further processed in a manner incompatible with these purposes;
- Adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed;
- Accurate and updated whenever necessary;
- Preserved in a way that allows the identification of data subjects only for the period necessary for the purposes for which they are processed;
- Processed in a way that guarantees their security, including protection against unauthorized or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, with appropriate technical or organizational measures being adopted.
4.3 Technical, Organizational and Security Measures Implemented
In order to guarantee the security of the holder s Data and maximum confidentiality, DELLENT processes the information in accordance with the internal security and confidentiality policies and procedures, which are reviewed and updated periodically, in accordance with the legally established terms and conditions.
Depending on the nature, scope, context and purposes of the data processing, as well as the risks arising from the processing for the rights and freedoms of the holder, DELLENT applies, both when defining the means of processing and at the time of the treatment itself, the technical and organizational measures necessary and appropriate for the protection of the data subject and compliance with legal requirements.
It also ensures that, by default, only the data that are necessary for each specific purpose of the treatment are processed and that these informations are not made available without human intervention to an indeterminate number of people.
5. Rights of Data Holders
At any time, the holder may exercise his rights of access, rectification, purpose limitation, portability, and erasure.
Whenever you want to exercise your rights, contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cookies on our website can be classified as follows:
- Own cookies: These are those sent to the user s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided;
- Session cookies: They collect and store data when the user accesses a web page;
- Technical cookies: They allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist in them;
- Analysis cookies: They allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of websites, applications or platforms and to create navigation profiles for users of said sites, applications and platforms, with the aim of introducing improvements in the analysis function of the service users usage data.