ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- 3 or more years of experience as a UI-UX Designer;
- Experience with prototyping tools (InVision, Balsamiq or others);
- Portfolio demonstrating your experience in software application design;
- Ability to clearly express yourself both in person and on paper (or a dry erase board if that’s your thing);
- Comfortable with standards and best practices for IOS, Android and Web;
- Experience doing research, and creating user personas is preferable;
- Ability to work autonomously as well as in a team;
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written;
- Availability to travel.
- Integration in a dynamic, experienced and friendly team;
- Technical, behavioral and linguistics training opportunities;
- Career development;
- A program of partnerships with different companies in the fields of leisure, health and wellness, training, among others.