Systems Operations Analyst
Are you ready for the next step in your career? Do you want to help our clients transform their organization to become high-performing businesses? By joining Dellent you can make great things happen to some of the largest and most exciting companies.
We're looking for a Systems Operations Analyst.
- Analysis of dashboards for alerts, trending statistics and key performance indicators;
- Troubleshooting issues relating to the network, database, infrastructure or applications;
- Contributing to serious incident, change and problem management;
- Assist with preparing and distributing reports;
- Provide quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required
- Degree or equivalent in a computer related subject;
- 2 years of front line technical support;
- Excellent communication skills: both oral and written;
- Fluency in English;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Broad technical skills set: O/S – Linux ; Database – MS SQL/Oracle; Scripting language: Bash\Python;
- Availability to work on shifts 24/7;
- Enterprise monitoring experience: Network - Juniper/Cisco.
- Knowledge of financial markets;
- ITIL Foundation Certification v3;
- Scripting language (Shell/Perl).
A work environment with a focus on your personal development. You work together with talented colleagues on challenging projects for the highest ranked international businesses.