Scrum Master | CLOSED
We are looking for a strong candidate to effectively manage key business projects through the Agile development processes.
Key job responsibilities:
- Coach Engineering teams with in-depth guidance on Agile roles, rituals, and artifacts.
- Design and deliver transformational agile training for participants in all Agile roles.
- Experience as a Scrum Master, Product Owner, or Agile Coach is a plus.
- Continuously measure and report the progress of teams in meeting their goals.
- Evaluate team metrics and make recommendations to teams and management for improvements.
- Identify areas of improvement and drives changes towards efficiency.
- Bachelor's degree in technical or management areas.
- Experience in leading large-scale agile projects and teams.
- Fluency in English, written and spoken (mandatory).
- Excellent communication skills.
What we offer?
- Great office environment;
- Friendly team of qualified professionals;
- Professional training and career development opportunities;
- Competitive remuneration package.