Delivery Project Manager | CLOSED
Keywords: Project Management, Scrum, Customer oriented
Years of Experience: 7+
English Level: Fluent (C1/C2)
Dellent is a Portuguese consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, focused mainly on IT and Telecommunication services.
We're looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Delivery Project Manager for a long term contract, working directly from Brazil.
The Delivery Project Manager will not only understand the customers' IT architecture, analyzing functional, non-functional and technical requirements but also negotiate with customer the scope, project deadlines and the delivery approach, managing the expectations since day 1 as well as translate business requirements into viable and scalable applications.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or other relevant area;
- 7+ years working experience in similar roles;
- In depth knowledge in technical projects management and delivery;
- Experience in web & mobile application delivery and process design;
- Great knowledge of the Agile methodologies;
- Dedicated problem-solver and ability to think-out-of-the-box;
- Experience collaborating with other team members in multiple teams and customer oriented;
- Strong oral and written communicator, with good interpersonal skills;
- Fluency in English (spoken and written).
- Remuneration compatible with experience;
- You can choose your dev setup;
- A growing company that aims to be a world leader.