Security Engineer (Penetration Tester)
Skills and experience:
- Computer Science Degree, Master in Information Security or related areas;
- 1+ to 5+ years of experience in similar functions;
- Working knowledge in code reviews, vulnerability management and S-SDLC;
- Experience in Security Automation;
- Solid experience with CI/CD, Git, Jenkins, Docker and Gitlab;
- Working knowledge of enterprise IT components such as Windows and Linux.
- Know how in SIEM Engineering (implementation, testing and fine-tuning) ;
- Ability to work independently and in team settings under tight timelines and pressure;
- Proficiency in English (spoken and written).