Senior DevOps Engineer (REMOTE)
Skills & Requirements:
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related field;
- 5+ years working experience as a DevOps or similar roles;
- Experience in operating complex on premise and cloud server landscapes and have knowledge in operating cloud based web applications in a SaaS setup;
- Knowledge of cloud technologies such as AWS (i.e., EC2, S3, RDS, Networking services, Cloud formation or Terraform etc.), Docker, Kubernetes (AWS EKS));
- Solid foundations of Linux OS relational databases;
- Experience with CI/CD pipeline, preferably using GitLab;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Availability to travel abroad (+/- 2 times a year);
- Proficiency in English (written and spoken).
What we offer:
- Integration in a dynamic, experienced and friendly team;
- Career development;
- A program of partnerships with different companies in the fields of leisure, health and wellness, training, among others.
We’re a system information and telecommunications consulting company, with many national and international projects, able to connect the best talents to the best projects.