Identity and Access Management Specialist
Main responsibilities are:
- Overall management of our identity providers and applications using it for authentication and authorization which should use a form of single sign on and automated provisioning;
- Develop and maintain the processes and procedures, test methods and technical documentation for technical support teams and end-users.
Skills and experience:
- Computer Science Degree;
- At least 3 to 5 years of experience in similar functions;
- Working knowledge in Active Directory and/or Azure AD;
- Deep knowledge in Google OpenID;
- Experience integrating SaaS applications;
- Strong communication skills;
- Fluency in English.