Data Engineer | CLOSED
We are looking for a Data Engineer with strong experience in Python programming and SQL.
- Master in Computer Science (preferred), Mathematics, Electronic, Biomedical or similar Engineering Master;
- Profissional experience with Python programming language (Java/C++/ C# will be considered);
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git;
- Knowledge of SQL;
- Knowledge of visualization tools are plus (Tableau, Power BI);
- Knowledge and interest in financial markets are a plus;
- Strong communication and presentation skills both verbal and written;
- Effective problem solver and consensus builder;
- Team work and collaborative mind-set;
- Fluency in English is mandatory.
- Development, maintenance, and support of data processing and analytical stacks;
- Ensure architecture meets business requirements;
- Recommend ways to efficiently provide quality data;
- Develop data ETL processes in production environment;
- Leverage large volumes of data from internal sources;
- Help global markets to achieve digital transformations;
- Proof of concept data projects with innovative methods or tools.
- Integration in a dynamic, experienced and growing team;
- Technical, behavioral and linguistics training, according to a need or interest;
- A program of partnerships with different companies in the fields of leisure, health and wellness, training, among others.