Senior Executive Assistant | CLOSED
Keywords: MS Office, Dynamics
Years of experience: 5+
English level: Advanced
Work location: Porto
Period: 6 - 9 months (maternity leave)
Dellent is a portuguese consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, focused mainly on IT and Telecommunication services, and we are hiring a Senior Executive Assistant for a 6 - 9 months (maternity leave) contract role in Porto area.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Strong work tenure: 5 to 10 years of experience executing the same level of activities;
- Proficiency in Windows, including Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat and Social Media Platforms, as well as in Dynamics (plus);
- Demonstrate ability to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment;
- Forward looking thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and propose solutions;
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail;
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build relationship with stakeholders, including staff, board members and external partners;
- Fluent in English (spoken and written).
- Integration in a dynamic, experienced and friendly team;
- Technical, behavioral and linguistics training opportunities;
- Career development.