We are looking for an experienced Integration Engineer for a long term role in a project in Porto.
- Responsible for the technical part of Implementation project teams your part of, both in Agile and PMI;
- Be the sole point of contact for other teams on the Implementation project teams your part of;
- Integrate all Celfocus UC products in the client’s Network;
- Guarantee continuous evolution of both our Integrations processes and API’s.
What are we looking for?
- Analysis and Troubleshooting of network switching e routing;
- System Administration in Unix/Linux (Red Hat), JBoss EAP;
- Database administration in ORACLE and Postgres;
- Knowledge in Telecom Protocols (SIP, SS7 e SIGTRAN) as added value.
- Ability to adapt to different contexts, teams and Clients;
- Teamwork skills but also sense of autonomy;
- Motivation for international projects and ok if travel is included;
- Willingness to collaborate with other players;
- Strong communication skills;
- Fluent writing and speaking in English.