Web Experience Manager
We are looking for a Web Experience Manager who will help our digital website visitors easily. Leveraging data and buyer journey analysis, experience design, and conversion optimization, this role will play a key role in delivering performance-focused web experiences for our global site visitors in seven languages. With a company culture of challenging the status quo, this is a great opportunity to have a direct impact on our digital future.
What are we looking for?
- 5+ years of experience in building websites leveraging an enterprise-level, component-based Content Management System, preferably Sitecore, Adobe Experience Manager, or Drupal;
- 3+ years of experience with Google Analytics or similar web analytics platforms, Google Analytics Certified preferred;
- Experience collaborating with SEO, content, design and development teams;
- Experience in marketing B2B technology products or services preferred;
- Agile mindset and Agile and as Team Lead;
- Experience diagnosing CMS issues and communicating those issues to roles both technical and non-technical;
- Demonstrated project management skills with the ability to effectively manage and execute numerous projects simultaneously with minimal supervision;
- Fluent in English Language.