DevOps Engineers | CLOSED
We're seeking an experienced infrastructure technologist to build out an infrastructure-as-a-service framework, as well as support the existing infrastructure. Our client infrastructure is defined and managed through code, as it is a cloud-based platform. Linux system administration, EC2, Docker, and Cloud Infrastructure Management are all required.
What we're looking for:
- You are highly motivated and have a passion for ensuring scalable and highly-available products;
- You are great at solving problems, debugging, and designing and implementing solutions to complex technical problems;
- You are familiar with operating systems such as Linux and cloud stacks (AWS);
- Must have basic knowledge in one of the following technology areas : Elixir, Jenkins, Maven, Chef, Puppet, Docker, Bash, or Ruby;
- You'll work in an Agile, collaborative environment with engineering to build, deploy, configure, and maintain systems, which may include software installations, updates, and core services.
This position is for working on-site or partially remote.