We're looking for an experienced manual tester who enjoys breaking things and identifying problems, but also suggests improvements in functionality and user experience of our client platform (dashboards and reporting) in the Life Sciences and Pharmaceutical industries.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Work within an Agile Team;
- Advocate for quality within cross-functional development teams;
- Responsible for quality team deliverables;
- Make testing part of the teams' development process;
- Design manual test cases;
- Execute of tests;
- Report defects and work closely with other teammates to get them fixed.
WHO YOU ARE
- Someone with a minimum of 2 years of experience in testing;
- Team player with the ability to help others;
- Someone with CI/CD mindset;
- Experienced working in Agile Environments;
- Proficient in written and spoken English.