Magento Product Owner | CLOSED
We are looking for an experienced Magento Product Owner for a long term role in a project in Coimbra or Lisbon.
About the role:
- Magento Development agency including but not limited to: Briefing, Manage AEM Development Pipeline, Auditing
- Testing features to ensure they are fit for purpose including across multiple browsers and environments
- Working with internal stakeholders to capture and negotiate their requirements
- Define the scope of work for all Magento projects and estimate development effort with partner agency
- Ensure regular refactoring and optimising existing code by agency partners
- Reviewing the work of agency partners (via Code Reviews, Demos)
- Magento 2 Solutions Specialist Certification
- Technical understanding of Magento implementation.
- Progressive Web App, Single Page Application and traditional Multi Page Application
- CMS and back-end (API, GraphQL, Security, Caching, etc.)
- Design & build solutions on top of Magento best practice.
- Worked through an upgrade of Magento with follow-up work.
- Practiced Software Engineering for front-end with understanding of development, CI/CD
- Worked in a structured team led by the Project Manager
- Worked closely with internal stakeholders, development agencies and BAs to build Magento solutions.
- Ability to adapt to different contexts, teams and Clients;
- Teamwork skills but also sense of autonomy;
- Motivation for international projects and ok if travel is included;
- Willingness to collaborate with other players;
- Strong communication skills.