Systems Operations Analyst | CLOSED
Are you ready for the next step in your career? Do you want to help our clients transform their organization to become high-performing businesses? By joining Dellent you can make great things happen to some of the largest and most exciting companies.
We're looking for a Systems Operations Analyst.
- Monitor production and provide support to end users;
- Investigate and perform root-cause analysis of incidents and engage with the relevant teams towards its resolution;
- Follow all the development process of new features/improvements/fixes (Specification, Development, Tests, Delivery and Post Delivery);
- Create specifications and analyze functional requirements for application support and evolution:
- Intervene in events of incident;
-Contribute to the sharing of knowledge.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required
- Degree or equivalent in a computer related subject;
- +3 years of front line technical support;
- Mindset Agile, Scrum and Kanban;
- Experience with basic SQL and terminal commands and Postman/SoapUI;
- Solid experience with Atlassian tools (Confluence, JIRA, Bitbucket, etc);
- Excellent communication skills: both oral and written;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Fluency in English.