Full Stack Developer (Junior-Mid Level) | CLOSED
We're building a new team of talented Full Stack Developers (3 juniors + 2 mid level) to collaborate in a telecommunication area project.
- Participate in agile software development, prototyping and code reviews with a small team of developers;
- Design, implement and/or use RESTful web services;
- Implement modern and responsive UI for the web and variety of devices;
- Write testable, well thought-out code within the Java ecosystem, embracing additional languages and frameworks when appropriate.
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems or similar;
- Knowledge of Java best coding practices;
- Good knowledge in Unix/Linux systems;
- Basic knowledge in NoSQL and SQL;
- Experience designing, implementing and using RESTful Web Services;
- Solid understanding of version control principles (Git or SVN);
- Junior level: 0 to 2 years’ experience programming;
- Mid level: 2 to 4 years’ experience programming.