Senior Cloud & DevOps Engineer
We are seeking a Senior Cloud & DevOps Engineer to join our team in Porto (hybrid model).
In this project you’ll contact with the European stock market area. Despite its development center being located in Porto and all administrative support in Lisbon, you will be part of a multicultural team that is spread across several European cities.
- Provide innovative solutions to enable industrialization, improve productivity, efficiency and time-to-market;
- Monitor and track the performance and capacity of environments;
- Use expertise in IT project delivery (project management, architecture, design, development and operations) to deliver critical in-house solutions required by IT and Business departments;
- Participate in team discussions to design the best architecture for our applications;
- Coordinate process improvement, re-engineering and solutions designs to respond to the development identified during reviews;
- Ensure code and design system architectures are developed to define user compatibility;
- Debug and optimize code, automate tasks and repeated manual work;
- Review and update existing documentation.
We’re looking for someone with:
- In-depth technical knowledge in one or several of the following field of expertise:
Security knowledge of Windows and Linux operating systems and supporting infrastructure elements, DevOps (implementation of Continuous Integration/Delivery/Deployment), IaaS production environments (systems, networks, End User Computing…);
- Infrastructure as code approach (Terraform and CloudFormation) CI /CD pipelines and GitLab CI/CD, Sonarqube, etc;
- Experience in managing and delivering software or infrastructure development projects;
- Experience in process improvement, re-engineering and root-cause analysis/resolution;
- Flexibility and ability to work in environments with changing priorities.
- Integration in a dynamic, experienced and friendly team;
- Technical, behavioral and linguistics training opportunities;
- Career development.