As a Business Manager, you analyze the national and international IT and telecommunications market, identify potential clients and projects, and define the business development strategy to guarantee the company's growth.
- Master's Degree in Business Management, Economics, Finance or related area;
- 2+ years of relevant work experience;
- Ability to identify and develop business opportunities;
- Strong relational skills and ability to generate solid business relationships with potential customers;
- People-oriented mentality;
- Very strong attention to detail and ability to work under pressure and manage time accordingly;
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and leadership;
- Experience recruiting in the IT sector;
- Fluency in English, both oral and written (mandatory).
- Define and implement the commercial strategy;
- Develop new business and manage the current pipeline of clients;
- Be proactive in looking for and identifying business opportunities in existing areas and new ones;
- Developing proposals, running meetings/calls and presenting the benefits of our company/approach;
- Support Recruitment and Selection teams;
- Full-time Contract;
- Fixed Salary + Performance Bonus;
- Compensation will be negotiated accordingly;
- Hybrid model – Lisbon based.