SAP MM & Logistics
We are looking for a SAP MM & Logistics for our teams.
Your key responsibilities
- Provide application support and enhancements to SAP S/4HANA and/or ECC systems within the scope of SAP Logistics mainly in Procure to Pay;
- Design and delivery of SAP Logistics related projects using SAPS/4 HANA and/or ECC;
- Support and assist with projects and assignments;
- Prepare and contribute to the process design workshops, definition of business process procedures, system configuration, solution demonstration and gain acceptance from the customer;
- Lead the preparation of test scenarios, end-user documentation, change estimates and user manuals;
- Managing delivery of internal solutions.
- Bachelors or Masters degree;
- At least three end to end project implementations (including design/workshop facilitation/configuration);
- ECC and/or SAP S/4 HANA Procure to Pay hands-on experience;
- Knowledge of additional SAP logistics modules preferable (such as WM, QM, PP, IM);
- Knowledge and experience of systems integration with finance module;
- Knowledge and experience of integration with non-SAP systems plus ability to design and write functional specifications;
- Experience of developing solutions for end-to-end project initiatives from business requirements through build, test and go-live;
- Good customer facing skills including gathering business requirements and defining appropriate solutions;
- High level understanding of the digital transformation agenda.
Skills and attributes for success
- Analytical and detail oriented;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to build relationships at all levels;
- Strong English verbal and written communication skills;
- Comfortable presenting to external and public audiences;
- Ability to work with external and internal customers to ensure quality of work; professionalism and customer satisfaction;
- Flexible in terms of work environment and tasks undertaken; comfortable with multiple client engagements and travel;
- Strong team player; supports colleagues and shares knowledge;
- Identifies new business opportunities;
- Drives own personal development and learning plan;
- Contributes actively to practice development;
- Good attention to detail and to detailed tasks;
- Focus on excellence to ensure quality of work, professionalism and customer satisfaction.