In this project you will be able to contact with one of the key players in banking in the EU and around the world. Thus, you will be part of a multicultural team that is spread across more than 50 countries and you will help develop solutions in one of these three areas: investments, business solutions or commercial/personal services.
We are looking for a Cybersecurity Expert to work in this project in Lisbon.
What are we looking for?
- Risk assessment: Raising awareness of ISO 27001/27005/Ebios RM or any other risk management framework (even audit experience);
- Any certification in security in overall is appreciated;
- Global Knowledge on Cloud, Data, Infra, Network, Dev and/or security is recommended;
- IT Risk and Cyber Security, Risk Anticipation, Risk Knowledge & Awareness;
- IT Knowledge;
- Ability to Synthetise/Simplify;
- Active Listening , Ability to share/pass on knowledge;
- Ability to inspire others and generate commitment;
- Good written and spoken English.
- Facilitate collaboration with Cyber startups and ensure security is addressed in accordance with the Group Security Framework;
- Support and contribute to innovative technology projects for entities and Group ; Analyze security risks and impacts of the solutions;
- Participate in technical POCs to address security;
- Communicate and share different achievements at different hierarchical levels;
- Analyze and study emerging and innovative cyber security threat and vulnerabilities in order to anticipate security issues; carry position papers, studies, events around innovation.
- Health insurance;
- A personalized training plan, with a budget to spend on the training and technical books you find necessary;
- Constant feedback so you can grow professionally;
- Remote onboarding process;
- Team events every semester so you can live new adventures;
- Culture of proximity and transparency. Your ideas and needs are heard and valued by us!