Microsoft Power Platforms Developer
Would you like to make an impact in different industries with your work? Then this project is for you. Here you will have the opportunity to be part of a multicultural and inclusive team with global projection that contacts with areas such as consultancy, law, strategy, insurance, finance, among others.
We are looking for an Microsoft Power Platforms Developer to work in this project in Lisbon or Porto.
Your key responsibilities
As a Microsoft Power Platforms Developer, you will work on improving, developing, integrating, and testing new and existing digital solutions. You’ll focus on the design, customization, and optimization of Digital and Cloud-based solutions. You will team with various groups with digital capabilities to pursue and deliver digital engagements and solutions that will bring our client’s digital vision and strategy to life.
Skills and attributes to success:
To qualify for the role you must have
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or other related;
- 4+ years of experience in Consulting and/or High-Tech industry;
- At least 3 years of working experience with Microsoft Power Platforms;
- 3-5 years of experience with C# (.NET Core / .NET Framework);
- Microsoft Power Platform Developer Certifications will be a plus;
- Excellent English communication skills (written & spoken). A good level of another foreign language would be an asset.
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Agile methodology/Scrum Master certifications will be a plus;
- Experience with Azure cloud technologies;
- Power Apps Component Framework;
- Dynamics 365 Ecosystem;
- Experience with Power Automate.