In today's world, data has become more essential than ever, and in this project, its true value is recognized. Here, you'll have the chance to contribute to groundbreaking solutions built upon BI and Data Warehouse frameworks, revolutionizing the lives of clients across multiple sectors. Intrigued? Don't hesitate to share your CV with us!
We are looking for three Cloud Architect to work in this project in Lisbon.
He/she has the mission to:
- Build and support the deployment of the various solutions based on the Public Cloud in partnership with the other entities of the IT department (Cybersecurity, Identity, Network, ...);
- Ensure consistency of Cloud Public Architectures;
- Contribute to business projects: The Public Cloud Architect will support business entities located around the world to help design their architectures and ensure their consistency with the group's platform;
- Work closely with Public Cloud Architect Team with Agile Methodology supporting the continuous improvement of the current estate;
- Work in collaboration with the Cloud Ops to ensure the maintenance in operational condition of Cloud and DevOps architectures;
- Work in collaboration with the Cloud Engineering to ensure and optimized flow of deliveries.
- Close collaboration with the various internal technical teams, the IT teams of the IT department and the Group's competence centers;
- The group has chosen to begin its transformation to the Public Cloud by relying on Microsoft solutions;
- Azure skills are therefore essential. Nevertheless, knowledge of other public cloud environments would be a plus;
- Excellent mastery of architecture concepts specific to Public Cloud contexts, PAAS, Data & Analytics, CI/CD, BigData, APM, AKS;
- Passion for continuous improvement and advancing technology solutions;
- Modern architecture techniques (e.g. event driven architectures, stream processing, event sourcing/CQRS, Event storming);
- In-depth experience architecting complex Azure public/private Cloud platform solutions (PaaS, SaaS, IaaS);
- Containerization and PaaS approaches and tools (e.g., Cloud Foundry, Kubernetes, Docker Enterprise, Azure Stack);
- International environment. Fluent English required;
- Establishment of documented and argued deliverables.
Main Activities and Purposes:
- Proposes technical evolutions in accordance with identified business needs;
- Pilots and challenges studies conducted by Public Cloud architects;
- Participates in strategic technical studies (RFPs, opportunity study);
- Supports business initiatives and contributes to their success;
- Participates in the Cloud Technical Community: facilitates the sharing of knowledge and information.
- Education: Bsc + 5 / University degree in computer science / Engineering school;
- With a minimum of 7 years of professional experience in a position where the technical component is present in an equivalent way;
- The candidate has an excellent mastery of Cloud architecture concepts:
- Microsoft Azure, IaaS/PaaS, Cloud Security, IoT, Data Collection, DevOps;
- Endowed with good self-leadership, autonomy and willingness to learn;
- Good level of spoken and written English;
- Examples of experiences: Cloud Architect in a large group, Cloud architecture consultant in an ESN, Architect in a Cloud Provider (Microsoft, Amazon).
- Very good mastery of Public Cloud technologies (especially Microsoft Azure, GCP/AWS a plus);
- Good experience in a context where Devops in contact with application teams is a plus (Automation, CI/CD, APM, Containers);
- Experience in an IT Security context.
- Health insurance;
- A personalized training plan, with a budget to spend on the training and technical books you find necessary;
- Constant feedback so you can grow professionally;
- Remote onboarding process;
- Team events every semester so you can live new adventures;
- Culture of proximity and transparency. Your ideas and needs are heard and valued by us!