Mid Project Manager
In this project you’ll contact with the European stock market area. Despite its development center being located in Porto and all administrative support in Lisbon, you will be part of a multicultural team that is spread across several European cities.
We are seeking a Mid Project Manager to join our team in Porto.
- Track and control team tasks;
- Able to communicate and gather feedback from team members;
- Track activities under a planning board such as Microsoft Planner or JIRA Kanban Board;
- Able to advisory on team resources allocation;
- Generate tasks metrics and KPIs;
- Perfectly understand the team role and objectives under Information Security areas;
- Review resources allocation and priorities within team members;
- Organize team planner and make sure that each activity is tracked;
- Improve team organization processes;
- Knowledge and availability to generate associated reporting.
We’re looking for someone with:
- 2+ years of experience as an IT Project Manager;
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field;
- Experience in a similar position and/or part of the accountabilities above described;
- Experience in generating tasks metrics and KPIs;
- Experience with JIRA and MS Planner;
- Passion for Cyber Security world;
- Good organizational skills;
- Pro-active and sense of ownership;
- Be able to work well under pressure and tight deadlines;
- Proficiency in English (spoken and written).