Cyber Security | Pentester
Would you like to make an impact in different industries with your work? Then this project is for you. Here you will have the opportunity to be part of a multicultural and inclusive team with global projection that contacts with areas such as consultancy, law, strategy, insurance, finance, among others.
We are looking for a CyberSecurity Pentester to work in this project in Lisbon.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Vulnerability management and assessment (attack & penetration testing, red team testing);
- Planning and execution of intrusion tests;
- Hardening of high management solutions;
- Tenable platform management;
- Issuance of technical opinions and improvement proposals for risk mitigation;
- Updating general documentation;
- Establishing professional and trust relationships with clients and staff, contributing to a flexible, stable, and team-oriented working culture;
- Acting as mentor and coach to the junior members of the team and leading by example.
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Academic education in Computer Engineering or similar fields of study, mainly in referenced universities;
- Between 3 to 6 years of professional experience in Pentesting area;
- Relevant experience in Red Team penetration testing, in consulting environment;
- OSCP (Offensive security certified professional) and/or CCNA R&S certifications valued;
- Experience in code development and/or review: C#, C/C++, VB.NET, ASP, PHP, Powershell, Python or Java valued;
- Understanding the data flow of an application and network components (SMTP, LDAP, Database servers);
- Knowledge about OWASP and CWE / SANS classification systems;
- Experience in Access Management, Change Management, Firewall & IPS rule sets and information leakage prevention and QoS;
- Experience in Network Configuration with Firewall Devices;
- Experience in systems security assessments and security design reviews of perimeter security application;
- Knowledge about Linux, Tenable and Kubernetes;
- Fluent written and verbal communication skills in both Portuguese and English.