In this project you will be able to contact with one of the key players in banking in the EU and around the world. Thus, you will be part of a multicultural team that is spread across more than 50 countries and you will help develop solutions in one of these three areas: investments, business solutions or commercial/personal services.
We are looking for a Security Engineer (IT Continuity) to work in this project in Brussels.
What are we looking for?
- You have (at least) a strong interest in the IT Continuity Security domain and know your way around;
- Experience on manage and follow-up the delivery of Application Impact Analysis (AIA), Continuity Run Book (CRB), DR Unitary documents and the potential gaps in those deliverables (due to the company's legacy or build of new functionalities);
- Experience with Stakeholder management;
- Solid knowledge of Risk Management;
- Deep knowledge of Excel, SharePoint, Microsoft Office;
- Fluent in English;
- Portuguese, Belgian and/or Dutch citizenship are mandatory;
- Dutch and French languages are a plus.
- Health insurance;
- A personalized training plan, with a budget to spend on the training and technical books you find necessary;
- Constant feedback so you can grow professionally;
- Remote onboarding process;
- Team events every semester so you can live new adventures;
- Culture of proximity and transparency. Your ideas and needs are heard and valued by us!