At Dellent, we are looking for a recruiter to join our team - ideally, someone who has experience working in Information Technology (IT) recruiting. It’s a challenging, fast-moving candidate-driven market and the ideal candidate should be highly motivated and tenacious enough to keep up with the pace.
We are looking for someone who is willing to learn and keep up-to-date with the latest technological developments that influence our clients hiring needs. If you are looking to take your career to the next level and maximize your growth potential then this is the right opportunity for you.
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Write and post technical job descriptions on specialist IT job boards, social media and any other relevant channels;
- Source, screen and compile a shortlist of qualified candidates for various technical roles;
- Interview candidates combining various methods;
- Build a candidate CRM to ensure a solid pipeline of qualified candidates - ensuring candidate data is kept updated;
- Keep up-to-date with new technological trends in order to form strategic; conversations with candidates.
Skills and Qualifications
- Work experience in recruitment - ideally as a Technical Recruiter;
- Hands-on experience with various interview online platforms (Skype, Zoom, etc);
- Technical expertise with an ability to understand and explain job requirements for IT roles;
- Experience using LinkedIn Talent Solutions to source quality candidates;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Strong tenacity and ability to build a solid network.
- Degree in HR, communications, marketing, business or similar;
- At least 1 year of IT or Tech recruitment experience;
- Proficiency in English (spoken and written).