Senior Virtualization (Storage/x86 Servers) Consultant
We are seeking a Senior Virtualization + Storage + x86 Servers Consultant to join our team in Porto (hybrid model).
In this project you’ll contact with the European stock market area. Despite its development center being located in Porto and all administrative support in Lisbon, you will be part of a multicultural team that is spread across several European cities.
- Ensure that Vmware servers have the appropriated availability, performance and security that our business requires;
- Ensure that every addition, removal or change done on the Vmware servers is properly managed through our automation platform;
- Ensure that security policies and compliance rules are applied in the Vmware servers;
- Manage HPE infrastructure Synergy and Proliant (installation, configuration, patching and evolution);
- Manage Storage infrastructure (installation, configuration, patching and evolution);
- Manage, configure, upgrade and troubleshoot Vmware vSphere infrastructure;
- Manage, configure, upgrade and troubleshoot HPE x86 (Synergy and Proliant) infrastructure;
- Manage, configure, upgrade and troubleshoot Storage Servers (Pure Storage) and SAN Switches (Brocade);
- Interact with other teams to fully understand and implement business requirements, security policies, compliance rules and network connectivity flows.
We’re looking for someone with:
- 5+ years of experience in Vmware systems administration;
- 5+ years of experience in HPE Synergy and Proliant administration;
- 3+ years of experience in Storage infrastructure;
- Demonstrated knowledge of infrastructure services and networking topologies;
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Good English communication skills (written and oral);
- Ability to learn and apply new concepts quickly;
- Team player.
- Integration in a dynamic, experienced and friendly team;
- Technical, behavioral and linguistics training opportunities;
- Career development.