Senior Back End Developer
In this project you will be able to contact with one of the key players in banking in the EU and around the world. Thus, you will be part of a multicultural team that is spread across more than 50 countries and you will help develop solutions in one of these three areas: investments, business solutions or commercial/personal
We are looking for a Senior Back End Developer to work in this project in Porto or Lisbon.
What are we looking for?
- Master's Degree in Information Technology or Computer Engineering or related field;
- Experience with backend development languages, such as: Java and Go.
- Knowledge of Microservices design and development;
- Experience of REST API including its lifecycle management;
- Knowledge in container platforms, like: Docker and Kubernetes;
- Fluent in English.
- Design, develop, modify, and support in-house applications, working hand-in-hand with the data scientists and developers of the analytics consulting team;
- Build full stack web applications and APIs in GoLang that deliver Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning solutions to end users;
- Analyze, design, coordinate and supervise the development of web applications and APIs;
- Review and develop against business requirements;
- Be an active member of the Development Team to contribute to team dynamics, ways of working and assisting with improvement opportunities;
- Contribute to define and disseminate development best practices and use continuous integration practices;
- Develop technical and design documentation.
- Ensure proper usage of state-of-the-art frameworks and advising on other architecture solutions and technologies;
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable components.
- Health insurance;
- A personalized training plan, with a budget to spend on the training and technical books you find necessary;
- Constant feedback so you can grow professionally;
- Remote onboarding process;
- Team events every semester so you can live new adventures;
- Culture of proximity and transparency. Your ideas and needs are heard and valued by us!