Would you like to make an impact in different industries with your work? Then this project is for you. Here you will have the opportunity to be part of a multicultural and inclusive team with global projection that contacts with areas such as consultancy, law, strategy, insurance, finance, among others.
We are looking for a SOC Analyst to work in this project in Lisbon or Porto.
Your key responsibilities
- Act as subject matter resource and advocate for specific client security technologies;
- Lead requirements and optimization activities with client security engineering team;
- Monitor customer security tools and platforms in real-time to identify anomalous activity. And suggest improvements to SOC detection logic on various SOC technologies;
- Coordinate response to incidents including scoping and root cause analysis, enacting containment measures, and identifying and coordinating remediation efforts;
- Provide feedback on security control capability gaps based on security intrusion trends;
- Develop and maintain analytical procedures to improve security incident identification efficiency;
- Assist in developing, coordinating, and implementing SOC documentation;
- Provide input to SOC operation metrics and reports;
- Skills and attributes to success.
To qualify for the role you must have
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, Cybersecurity, Management Information Systems or other related;
- 4+ years of experience in Consulting and / or High-Tech industry;
- At least 3 years of working experience with SOC & Cyber Threat Intelligence;
- Excellent English communication skills (written & spoken). A good level of another foreign language would be an asset;
Ideally, you’ll also have :
- Agile methodology / Scrum Master certifications;
- AWS / Azure insight from SOC perspective;
- Creation of SOC architectures.