Would you like to make an impact in different industries with your work? Then this project is for you. Here you will have the opportunity to be part of a multicultural and inclusive team with global projection that contacts with areas such as consultancy, law, strategy, insurance, finance, among others.
We are looking for a Data Engineer - Azure to work in this project in Lisbon or Porto.
Your key responsibilities
The Data Engineer Senior Consultant (Azure) focuses on implementing solutions and working in client engagement teams to deliver tech consulting services. You will have the opportunity to lead and develop your skill set to keep up with the ever-growing demands of the modern data platform and enterprise data fabric landscape, that support data science, business intelligence, artificial intelligence, and cloud applications at scale. You will help our clients with designing and building data and analytics architectures to enable better business outcomes. During implementation, you will collect, aggregate, and analyse structured/unstructured data from multiple internal and external sources, present patterns and insights, and scaling data for use in ML and AI use cases.
Skills and attributes for success
- Collaborating with Cloud Solution Architects in implementing complex end-to-end Enterprise solutions on Microsoft Azure platform;
- Supporting the strategy, planning, and implementation of data design services, providing sizing and configuration assistance, and performing needs assessments;
- Developing and maintaining data lake and data warehouse schematics, layouts, architectures and relational/non-relational databases for data access and Advanced Analytics;
- Excitement to work with customers to understand their overall data estate, IT and business priorities and success measures to design implementation architectures and solutions;
- Assessing the Customers' knowledge of Azure Data Platform and overall cloud data readiness to support customers through a structured learning plan and ensure its delivery.
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Currently has or is in the process of obtaining their BA/BS or MS degree in in Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering or similar;
- 3+ years of professional consulting experience in technology consulting or similar roles;
- Good understanding of ETL, ELT, data ingestion/cleansing and engineering skills;
- Highly recognized knowledge Azure Databricks, PySpark, SQL and/or Python;
- Experience and knowledge valued in Data Ingestion and Storage. Preferably in Azure Data Factory, Azure Data Lake;
- Communication is essential, must be able to listen and understand the question and develop and deliver clear insights;
- Independent and able to manage and prioritize workload;
- Ability to adapt quickly and positively to change.
Ideally, you'll also have
- Experience with DevOps, CI/CD, Agile and/or Scrum methods of delivery;
- MS Certifications: Azure Data Engineer Associate, Azure Fundamentals;
- Experience in Cosmos DB, Synapse, APIs, Azure ML.