Cybersecurity - Cloud Security Architect
We are looking for Cybersecurity - Cloud Security Architect for our team in Lisbon, Porto or Viseu.
What we look for
Highly motivated individuals with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize shifting workloads in a rapidly changing industry. An effective communicator, you’ll be a confident team player equipped with strong people management skills and a genuine passion to make things happen in a dynamic organization. If you’re ready to take on a wide range of responsibilities and are committed to seeking out new ways to make a difference, this role is for you.
Your key responsibilities:
- Develop and deliver consulting projects for clients from different sectors of activity with a high level of quality and rigor;
- Be part of projects related to Systems, Networks, Security and Microsoft technology;
- Development of secure solutions architecture in Azure and On-Prem;
- Alarmistic development in Office 365;
- Operationalization of E5 licensing features
- Technical support to the team;
- Development of solutions that can improve user safety;
- Creation and improvement of secure connections between solutions;
- Firewall rules analysis;
- Publishing solutions securely on the Internet;
- Development of secure communications between On-Prem and Azure applications, Via express Route, Via Internet;
- Support in secure app development and project monitoring;
- Establishing professional and trust relationships with clients and staff, contributing to a flexible, stable, and team-oriented working culture;
- Acting as mentor and coach to the junior members of the team and leading by example.
Skills and attributes for success:
- Technical knowledge;
- A strong work ethic;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Leadership and organizational skills;
- Good communication skills;
- Professional responsibility, confidentiality and integrity;
- Responsible, flexible, dynamic and resilient.
To qualify for the role, you must have:
- Academic education in Engineering fields of study, mainly in referenced universities;
- More than 3 years of experience as a Systems Architect in Microsoft technologies;
- Deep knowledge of Microsoft Cloud technologies (Azure);
- Azure Solutions Architect Expert certification is mandatory;
- Good knowledge in Systems, Networks, Security and Microsoft technology;
- Experience in architecture of secure solutions in Azure and On-Prem;
- Background in development of alarmism in Office 365;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Kubernetes;
- Fluent written and verbal communication skills in both Portuguese and English.
Ideally, you’ll also have:
- PMI certification;
- SCRUM certification.