IAM - Identity Access Management Consultant
We are looking for Identity Access Management Senior Consultant for our team.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Managing a portfolio of IAM engagements with our clients, responsible for leading engagements including meeting quality, time and budget targets;
- Working with prospective clients to agree, scope and plan the delivery phase of engagements;
- Drive developing the market for IAM across all sectors, identifying sales opportunities and working with senior practice leaders and market leaders in the creation of proposals and marketing material;
- Leading and developing team members by sharing knowledge, acting as mentor and coach to them and leading by example
- Creating thought leadership and market materials for selling and promoting Cyber and IAM Security offerings.
Skills and Attributes For Success:
- Be professional, quickly establishing personal credibility and demonstrating expertise;
- Be a good communicator with the ability to contribute assuredly to IAM business and technical security discussions with peers;
- Be a team player who is not only looking to enhance their own career but recognises the value of teamwork, facilitating and encouraging collaboration amongst team members, and is capable of motivating teams to maximise performance;
- Take a practical approach to solving issues and gaining client agreement;
- Be able to analyse complex problems and to deliver insightful, practical and sustainable;
- Be confident and effective in recognising and managing potential issues during client assignments;
- Structure and manage projects which meet client expectations and mitigate any risks or issues.
To qualify for the role you must have:
- Exposure across one or more of the following IAM areas: Identity Governance; Access Management; Privileged Access; Management; Consumer Identity; OT IAM;
- Experience with one or more of the following IAM technologies: SailPoint; Saviynt, CyberArk; Azure AD; OneIdentity, BeyondTrust, Okta; Ping, ForgeRock;
- IAM business analysis experience; requirements gathering and use case development;
- IAM assessment, strategy and roadmap development;
- IAM controls governance frameworks over processes, controls, organisation and infrastructure;
- Experience managing and coaching others in the development and delivery of complex client solutions and/or IAM proposition development;
- Design experience for IAM solutions on client transformations.
Ideally, you’ll also have:
- Identity Management Institute (IMI) certifications, such as: Certified Identity and Access Manager (CIAM), Certified Access; Management Specialist (CAMS), Certified Access Management Professional (CIMP), Certified Identity Governance Expert (CIGE);
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) and Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) certifications;
- Key sector experience in one or more of the following: Government & Public sector / Energy & Utilities / Retail and Consumer products / Life sciences / Telecoms, Media and Technology / Transport;
- Project management experience on IAM solution deployments (waterfall and/or agile);
- Proven track record of business development;
- Professional services experience working as a consultant with market leading organisations in the delivery of their IAM solutions.
What we are looking for:
- Advanced data and evidence management, client management on remediation programmes, driving innovation and continuous improvement;
- Strong technical insight, practical knowledge and specialist capability;
- Demonstrable market/sector expertise in your field;
- Proven ability to adapt and learn in an innovative environment.