As a Mainframe Tech Consultant, you will evaluate, troubleshoot and remedy client and field service technical issues occurring. This position will allow you to enhance your technical skills and become more proficient in troubleshooting.
This is a fast paced, ever-changing, environment where you will also provide insight and recommendations for existing products. You will work to evaluate product reliability and industry needs.
If you are seeking a long-term career with a company who is leading their industry, look no further!
What we're looking for?
- Degree in Computer Engineering or similar;
- Experience as a Mainframe Consultant;
-Experience with BM mainframe operations (with IBM z/OS operating system);
- Experience with BMC Control-M (or other mainframe scheduler);
-Disaster Recovery Planning knowledge;
- Knowledge with HP-UX (or other UNIX system) and VMware;
-Professional English level.
Why work with us?
- See the impact of your work on a daily basis;
- Leave your footprint when we change the future of referral marketing;
- Get a competitive salary.