Firmware Engineer (IoT area)
The energy sector has always intrigued you? Then you might find this project interesting. Here you will be part of a team that deals with data science, smart sensor design and network skills, with a strong focus on developing Low Voltage Network optimization solutions.
We are hiring a Firmware Engineer for a national project in Coimbra.
- Electrical Engineer (Electronics, Automation, or Telecommunications) or equivalent;
- Good understanding of the business: Product management, Engineering, Sales and Customer Success;
- Fluent in microcontrollers programming (C/C++);
- Experience with Cybersecurity implementation for embedded systems (encryption, certificate management, TPM);
- Experience in FreeRTOS;
- Basic knowledge of SCRUM product development methodology;
- Embedded Web interfaces, embedded linux, Docker;
- Communication protocols: Modbus/IP; MQTT;
- Fluency in english.
What you can expect from us:
- Health insurance;
- A personalized training plan, with a budget to spend on the training and technical books you find necessary;
- Constant feedback so you can grow professionally;
- Remote onboarding process;
- Team events every semester so you can live new adventures;
- Exclusive discounts and offers from our partners;
- Culture of proximity and transparency. Your ideas and needs are heard and valued by us.