This project is part of the business investment banking and financial services area, and currently has its technological hub in Porto and is working on the development of innovative solutions and support for all operations related to the business.
We are looking for a QA Analyst to work in this project in Porto.
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field;
- Between 6 to 9 years of proven experience as a Quality Assurance Analyst;
- Lead the test analysis for each project to define Test Plans, Test Cases, clarify requirements, and define timelines;
- Act as liaison between End Users, Business Analysts, and IT SMEs where required;
- Establish and implement Testing best practices and leverage common testing platforms and standard;
- Experience with Jira;
- Be proactive and capable to work in autonomy;
- Agile framework experience needed;
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude;
- Ability to keep up with a demanding and fast-paced environment;
- Good communication skills;
- Fluent in English.
What can you expect from us?
- Health insurance;
- A personalized training plan, with a budget to spend on the training and technical books you find necessary;
- Constant feedback so you can grow professionally;
- Remote onboarding process;
- Team events every semester so you can live new adventures;
- Culture of proximity and transparency. Your ideas and needs are heard and valued by us!