Network and Security Engineer
We are seeking a Network and Security Engineer to join our team in Porto (hybrid model).
In this project you’ll contact with the European stock market area. Despite its development center being located in Porto and all administrative support in Lisbon, you will be part of a multicultural team that is spread across several European cities.
- Maintenance of network solutions to enable effective management of business and technical requirements for all corporate and Data Centre networks;
- Manage third party suppliers for operational effectiveness and to influence design decisions to ensure maximum business benefit is obtained from the network infrastructure;
- Manage the maintenance of the infrastructure environment with standardised process and automatized tools;
- Network Lab development;
- Test plan development;
- Ownership and maintenance of network monitoring platform;
- Network instrumentation requirements;
- Provide second line support for all network infrastructure;
- Work with front-line support team.
We’re looking for someone with:
- Engineering Degree, understanding of TCP/IP networks;
- At least 3 to 5 years of experience in similar functions;
- Juniper JNCIP or Cisco CCNP (CCNA can be considered);
- Understanding of Data Centre Infrastructure, such as structured cabling, power distribution, cooling;
- Knowledge of common services, DNS/NTP, etc;
- MPLS VPN design and implementation;
- Experience of scripting languages such as Python;
- Detailed knowledge of Firewall technology and how to apply them in a service oriented enterprise environment;
- Good communication skills;
- Security Oriented mindset;
- Network trace analysis skills in critical and complex environments;
- English speaking and writing;
- Change Management process experience (ITIL).
- Integration in a dynamic, experienced and friendly team;
- Technical, behavioral and linguistics training opportunities;
- Career development.