Would you like to make an impact in different industries with your work? Then this project is for you. Here you will have the opportunity to be part of a multicultural and inclusive team with global projection that contacts with areas such as consultancy, law, strategy, insurance, finance, among others.
We are looking for an Azure Developer to work in this project in Lisbon or Porto.
What We Expect
- 2-6 years of hands-on experience in IT application development in a DevOps environment;
- You are fluent in TDD, CI/CD, Azure Pipelines (YAML & Classic), REST Services, Azure (App Services, Functions, Application Insights, Key Vault, SQL DB), C# (.NET, .NET Core), Visual Studio, T-SQL;
- Strong understanding on Azure native tools specifically monitoring services Azure Monitor primarily Log Analytics, AppInsights and Automation, or other Cloud providers equivalent AWS CloudWatch Log Insights, Google Cloud Logs Explorer;
- Experience of the solution implementation lifecycle, complex deployments, technical architecture;
- Understanding around Microsoft 365 including areas such as the Graph API, SharePoint Online architecture, Azure Active Directory;
- Database design and implementation in Azure SQL Server;
- Proficient in Python (minimum 3 years’ experience);
- Experienced in building YAML pipelines in either Azure DevOps or GitLab;
- Experience with tools like Splunk, Elastic, Kafka, AppDynamics and BigPanda;
- Experience in ITIL processes;
- Good experience of integration design (e.g., Azure, Biztalk, MuleSoft, Boomi);
- Experience working with either one of these configuration management tools (e.g., Ansible, Chef, Puppet Spacewalk or Red Hat Satellite or SCCM);
- Basic understanding of computer security: network security, application security, security protocols, cryptography, etc.;
- Fluent in English.
Skills And Attributes For Success
- Ability to communicate solutions, ideas, suggestions to business partners effectively and comprehensibly;
- Ability to adopt and relate new technologies to the set of problems while adhering to security and other standards;
- Excellent collaboration, interpersonal and communication skills;
- Strong collaboration abilities – willingness to share ideas, documentation and leading practices;
- Conceptual and analytical skills – ability to extract, analyze, and document complex business and technical requirements/strategies.
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Academic education in Engineering, Informatics, Management or similar fields of study;
- At least +3 years of professional consulting experience in similar roles.